Agency Compliance Investigator
Join a leader in the Health Insurance industry! Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HIIQ) is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The Regulatory and Non-Regulatory insurance environment requires HIIQ to comply with State and Federal Insurance laws, insurance carriers’ guidelines, and its own high standards for conducting business in the insurance industry. The Agency Compliance Investigator manages Regulatory/Non-Regulatory complaints through concentrated investigation, discovery and sensible resolutions to satisfy all parties involved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Investigation, Discovery and Resolution of Regulatory/Non-Regulatory complaints
• Serve as Regulatory/Non-Regulatory/Consumer Compliance liaison to Insurance Carriers and Agencies
• Writing response letters to regulatory and non-regulatory bodies as well as insurance carriers
• Liaising with insurance companies throughout the response process
• Distribution of letters and follow up to ensure receipt of response letters
• Complaint trend analysis reporting
Education and Work Experience:
• High School Diploma required, bachelor’s degree in an applicable field preferred
• 1-2 years of Insurance industry experience required
• 1-2 years of Insurance Compliance Investigation/Client Response Management
• Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills
• Proficient in the use of data systems
• Working Knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to quickly learn proprietary software
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.