Benefits Election Specialist
Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HII) - (NASDAQ: HIIQ), is a leading developer and administrator of affordable, web-based individual health insurance plans and ancillary products. HII integrates its third-generation experience, diverse range of products and its cloud-based, proprietary technology platform, establishing the business as a member of the vanguard of Managing Underwriters Third-Party Administrators and Active Insurance Technology companies.
The Benefits Election Specialist is a Florida-licensed (2-15) insurance professional, charged to determine eligibility and place customers with a sponsored insurance policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to insurance underwriting requirements and eligibility specifics
• Educates clients by explaining benefits, limitations, pricing and claims procedures; answering questions and objections
• Maintains accurate inbound calls and sales customer database
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
• REQUIRED: An active Florida 2-15 health insurance license with at least two years of telephone insurance sales experience
• Additional non-resident state insurance licenses are preferred but not required
• Prior insurance industry customer service experience preferred
• Computer literacy and Microsoft Office proficiency are required
• Proficiency with a major database program (e.g., SFDC, ACT!, Goldmine, etc.) required
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Health Insurance Innovations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.