Benefits Enrollment Specialist - Agile
Must Possess a 2-15 or 2-40 Insurance License
Join a leader in the Health Insurance industry! Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HIIQ) is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
These office-based individuals will be responsible for handling inbound calls and leads. Specialists will tailor health insurance options over the phone for clients from our wide range of plans.
Candidates must possess a current health and life insurance license in your home state!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to insurance underwriting requirements and eligibility specifics
• Educates clients by explaining benefits, limitations, pricing and claims procedures; answering questions and objections
• Maintains accurate inbound calls and sales customer database
Education and Work Experience:
• REQUIRED: An active Florida 2-15 or 2-40 health insurance license with at least two years of telephone insurance sales experience
• Additional non-resident state insurance licenses are preferred but not required
• Prior insurance industry customer service experience preferred
• Computer literacy and Microsoft Office proficiency are required
• Proficiency with a major database program (e.g., SFDC, ACT!, Goldmine, etc.) required
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.