Call Center Quality Analyst (CCQA)
Join a leader in the Health Insurance industry! Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HII) is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The Call Center Quality Analyst (CCQA) is charged with monitoring HII's network of insurance agencies to ensure proper sales practices are being used, ensuring compliance with guidelines set in place by insurance carriers and the regulations of each state. The CCQA will aid in the delivery of training initiatives and plays a key role in the Quality Assurance analysis of agencies’ interactions. Also provides valuable input for the implementation of corrective action plans and ongoing monitoring of sales partners under disciplinary review. This role will be expected to serve as a key liaison and effectively communicate results between the Insurance Agencies, Sales and within the CCQ Department. This role will be based in the corporate office in Tampa, Florida and can expect to travel approximately 30% of the time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct ongoing sales practice review of insurance agencies and presents results in detailed, structured reports.
• Create and maintain the various reports necessary in the CCQ library
• Recommend performance plans for insurance agencies to ensure acceptable sales practices and compliance with both carrier guidelines and regulatory compliance in all states.
• Prescribes and conducts regular or tailored reinforcement training as necessary for each call center.
• Collaborating with the Call Center Quality team to ensure accuracy, proper focus and timely communication of review results.
• Work on partnering with agencies’ existing QA efforts to better assist and monitor.
• Managing Internal CCQ QA Call Reviews and External Secret Shopping efforts; develops and implements reporting dashboards to effectively communicate results of monitoring plans in place to compliance and sales on insurance agencies.
• Review, summarize, score, and provide standardized reports of agent interactions for insurance agencies on a regular basis.
• Assist in the development of individual compliance plans for agents that are under disciplinary review.
• Assists in the development of the Training Library and conducts ongoing reviews and updates all training materials, to include customization as appropriate.
Education and Work Experience:
• A High School diploma is required; higher education is preferred
• Insurance Agent License (Florida 2-15) or (FL 2-40) is preferred
• Compliance experience with a focus on phone sales highly preferred
• 3+ years’ of experience in the health insurance industry preferred
• Insurance sales background preferred
• Strong written and communication skills required
• 1 year of experience Speaking in front of small to mid-sized groups preferred
• 1 year experience of Webinar Delivery preferred
• An understanding of Carrier guidelines and State regulations concerning the sale of insurance preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as with teams to ensure results
• Demonstrable competency with the MS Office platform required
• The ability to keep job knowledge current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Health Insurance Innovations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.