Compliance Reporting Specialist
Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HIIQ) - (NASDAQ: HIIQ), is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The Compliance Reporting Specialist is a key member of the Compliance Department, using his/her skills to provide daily, weekly and monthly data reporting to the Compliance department managers. The Reporting Specialist will compile and analyze data, collating and presenting in the most appropriate format based on utilization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and Update Monthly Reports on Agency Performance
• Create and Update Presentations on Compliance for discussion with Executive Leadership Team
• Create and Update Monthly Reports on Compliance Initiatives for distribution to other departments
• Create and Update Daily reports on Agent Production
• Coordinate with Compliance Auditor to Create and Update Presentations for Agency Audits as needed
• Review and QA reports from IT on special requests from Carriers and States
• Work with Management to identify and improve reports and ongoing data management issues
• Provide reports for custom data requests
• Assist (as needed) with reporting functions for other team members
Education and Work Experience:
• High school diploma required; applicable degree preferred
• Minimum 2-3 years of data reporting & data presentation-building experience
• Demonstrable intermediate proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; foundational knowledge of the remainder of the MS Office suite
• Proven ability to collate and analyze data from multiple sources and make recommendations for action
• Effective communication skills - verbal, written, listening
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Health Insurance and Compliance background highly preferred
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.