Florida Candidates Must Possess a 2-15 or 2-40 Insurance License
Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HII) - (NASDAQ: HIIQ), is a leading developer and administrator of affordable, web-based individual health insurance plans and ancillary products. HII integrates its third-generation experience, diverse range of products and its cloud-based, proprietary technology platform, establishing the business as a member of the vanguard of Managing Underwriters Third-Party Administrators and Active Insurance Technology companies.
These home-based individuals will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound leads, selling health insurance directly to consumers over the phone. Agents will tailor health insurance options over the phone for clients from our wide range of plans.
Candidates must possess a current health and life insurance license!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively communicate with potential customers over the telephone
• Provide an in-depth needs analysis with clients
• Generate an accurate health insurance quote that best suits the customer’s situation
• Organize and manage your book of business
• Effectively manage outbound dialing to prospective clients
• Present health insurance plans to clients in an ethical manner
• Complete health insurance applications online
• Performs other related duties as required
Education and Work Experience:
• Must have a current health and life insurance license in their home state
• Must be eligible for at least 10 non-resident health and life insurance licenses
• Competency with of MS Office Suite
• Competency in data entry
• Track record of success in self-starting sales roles
• Able to work with limited direct supervision
• Demonstrable success in remotely-based sales roles
• High School diploma or equivalent
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Health Insurance Innovations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.