Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HII) - (NASDAQ: HIIQ), is a leading developer and administrator of affordable, web-based individual health insurance plans and ancillary products. HII integrates its third-generation experience, diverse range of products and its cloud-based, proprietary technology platform, establishing the business as a member of the vanguard of Managing Underwriters Third-Party Administrators and Active Insurance Technology companies.
HII’s Escalation Specialists work diligently to resolve customer dissatisfaction, investigating all aspects of a member’s concerns, using technology, data, and documentation to make informed decisions that result in the best possible consumer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review complainants’ concerns
• Gather information (agent statements, recordings, policy details, notes, etc.)
• Review information to determine appropriate resolution
• Make informed decisions based on data analysis
• Communicate results to appropriate parties
• Update electronic tracking system
• Share results with Escalation Manager
• Independently & efficiently work the queue
Education and Work Experience:
• High School Graduate
• 2-3 years of Insurance Industry Experience
• 1+ years of Experience in Complaint Management
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient knowledge of Outlook, Word & Excel
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Health Insurance Innovations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.