SEO / PPC Specialist
Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HII) - (NASDAQ: HIIQ), is a leading developer and administrator of affordable, web-based individual health insurance plans and ancillary products. HII integrates its third-generation experience, diverse range of products and its cloud-based, proprietary technology platform, establishing the business as a member of the vanguard of Managing Underwriters Third-Party Administrators and Active Insurance Technology companies.
The objective of the SEO/PPC Specialist is to maximize the volume of inbound organic and paid traffic from search engines and ad platforms to our website. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, ad building and optimizing, ad group development and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid and organic search campaigns.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing through split tests and other methods.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
• Develop and implement link building strategy.
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
• Work with team members to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
• 3-5 years of proven SEO experience
• Proven experience managing PPC campaigns across Facbook, Google, Yahoo and Bing
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and paid search
• Appropriate degree in marketing or analytics related field
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Health Insurance Innovations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.